Day 1: Nairobi / Lake Naivasha
Drive via the Rift Valley escarpment with breathtaking views of the world's greatest land Rift to papyrus fringed Lake Naivasha. Sunset boat ride to see the hippos and aquatic birds. Overnight accommodation at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge or Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge. Day 2: Lake Naivasha / Masai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast at the lodge then drive West past extinct Mt Longonot into Masai Mara Game Reserve with its high concentration of wildlife and outstanding scenic views. Afternoon game viewing drive. All meals and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge / Mara Simba Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day game viewing in this Maasai Mara typical savannah country a well-known site for various wildlife movies. In this day you will have a chance to visit local Maasai village or join an optional Hot air balloon ride. All meals and overnight stay at the Mara Sopa / Simba Lodge.
Day 4: Masai Mara / Nairobi
Early morning game drive. After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi (Optional lunch at The Carnivore Restaurant). Then drop off at your Nairobi Hotel or Airport to connect your return flight
-Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
The price includes:
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari