DAY I: Nairobi-Nanyuki.
Departure from Nairobi at 09:00 hrs drive to Nanyuki for a brief stop at the Equator line continue to Nanyuki town for lunch, afternoon is spent acclimatize for the hike. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Nanyuki
DAY 2: Nanyuki-Old Moses
After breakfast, vehicle transfer to Sirimon gate and hike to Old Moses camp for overnight (3300m), 5 to 6 hrs hikes,dinner and overnight at the old moses camp.
DAY 3: Old Moses-Shiptons.
After breafast hike to Shipton's camp (4200m) for overnight (5 to 6 hrs hikes) dinner and overnight at the shiptons camp.
DAY 4: Shiptons-Point Lenana-Nairobi
wake up early at 2.00 am atempt point Lenana (4985m) at 03:00 hrs and descend directly to shiptons camp for breakfast then proceed to sirimon park gate to connect your transfer back to Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon.
The price includes:-Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari